The Smart-Stop function of the Beetle is compatible with most airbrushes in the market. In exceptional cases of incompatibility with Smart-Stop, it can still be operated manually via the power switch, offering a compressor that is compact, quiet and powerful.
The Smart-Stop operates by detecting the presence of an airbrush in the airbrush holder. It pauses the compressor when the airbrush is placed into its holder and restarts it when it is taken off again. Pistol trigger & bottom fed airbrushes may not be compatible due to the trigger or bottle preventing engagement in the airbrush holder.
The Sparmax Beetle features:
- Low maintenance, Oil-less single piston air compressor
- Air flow: 14 lpm (0.49 cfm) at open flow, 6 lpm (0.21 cfm) 10 psi.
- Maximum Working Pressure from o psi to 30 psi
- 1/8″ BSP outlet on compressor
- Detachable power lead / plug
- 4M clear coiled hose (1/8″ outlet)
- Pressure Adjuster
- Handle with built in airbrush holder
- Size: L12.4 x W10 x H11.4 cm (4.8″ x 3.9″ x 4.5″)
- Weight: 0.6 kgs / 1.35 lbs
- Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Noise level: 40±dB